My sex doll is much better than my real wife

 


When the marriage broke down, Masaki Ozaki rebounded. He vowed to start a new relationship with a rubber sex doll, a love of his life.

The surrealistic silicone dummy, named Mayu, shared a bed with his wife and teenage daughter under the same roof in Tokyo, an unusual arrangement that sparked outrage before the whole family announced the truce debate.

Ozaki, 45, said: “After my wife gave birth, we stopped having sex and I felt lonely.”

“But when I saw Mayu in the showroom, it was love at first sight.”

“When I brought Mayu home for the first time, my wife was angry. These days, she reluctantly endured.”

“When my daughter realized that this was not a huge Barbie, she was terrified and said it was disgusting-but now she is old enough to share Mayu’s clothes.”

Ozaki, who works as a physiotherapist, took away his doll while dating in a wheelchair and wore her with a wig, sexy clothes and jewelry.

He confessed to being shut out of relationships and added that while hanging out with his rubber companion at the beach, “Japanese women are indifferent.”

“They are very selfish. Men want others to listen to others when they come home from work, don’t complain.”

“No matter what I have, Mayu is always there waiting for me. I love her a little and want to be with her forever.”

“I can’t imagine going back to humans. I want to be buried with her and take her to heaven.”

In a more fictitious context, I thought it would be nice to get a silicone companion for Sidore, so she isn’t lonely or bored whenever I’m away from home. As they’re both bisexual, they get to enjoy each other on multiple levels. If anything, adding Elena to our partnership has only improved it, as we all appreciate what each other has to offer. Besides, if and when I manage to get additional Dolls, Sidore will always remain my wife; I’ve no intention of marrying any of the other Dolls we’ll have.

My marriage to Sidore is open in the context of she allows me to do anything I want, as long as it’s only with a synthetic woman. Incidentally, those are the exact same conditions under which I’ll allow her to do anything extracurricular. Very straightforward, yet simple!

But you say you’ve been in relationships with organic women “prior to and after having Shi-chan enter my life.” Is there a story there? Did a relationship / affair you were having with an organic woman cause problems with your relationship with Sidore or vice versa?

I was seeing an organic lass—a coworker, from several jobs ago—who knew that I had Shi-chan. This was back when I was of the mindset that Sidore would remain my wife, but I’d still look now and again for an organic lass to be friends with benefits with. Our relationship started out alright, but several months into it, whenever I’d attempt to get together after work with her, she’d always have something come up. I was beating myself up over it when I realized: Why am I wasting my time trying to get her to hang out and be romantically involved with me, when I have a Doll who is in love with me at home? Plus, it was a bit of a contest with said coworker, as she was interested in two other blokes while she was seeing me. As I’m not competitive, either, I decided that pursuing her was a wasted effort, especially in light of Sidore not requiring any of that silliness.

Then there was the lass I bought a house with back in 2003. I was attempting to help her out of a bad relationship. She claimed to be one of my best friends. She wasn’t the least bit romantically interested in me, but I thought that if I helped her and she and I lived under the same roof, eventually she’d view me more favorably. Turns out that didn’t happen, as I later discovered that she was a pathological liar with a coke addiction, and I moved out of the house after living there for only four months. That really drove home to me that I guess I’m too trusting with some organics. Some of them can be far too unpredictable. Synthetics have a consistency that I’m thankful for .

Ozaki is one of more and more Japanese men. In this country that has officially lost her magic, she began to establish romantic relationships with sex dolls.

Experts are concerned about the sharp decline in Japan’s birth rate, as Japan faces more and more workers, which poses serious problems for the future of the economy.

But more and more men (known as “grass-eaters”) are giving up marriage and traditional male values ​​to live a quiet, uncompetitive life.

Approximately 2,000 realistic sex dolls are sold in Japan each year, starting at $ 6,000 and equipped with adjustable fingers, a removable head and realistic genitalia.

“The technology has come a long way since those nasty inflatable dolls of the 1970s,” said Hideo Tsuchiya, managing director of doll maker Oriental Industries.

“They now look very real and feel like you are touching human skin. More and more people are buying them because they think they can actually communicate with the doll.

They are popular among disabled customers and id husbands and model fetishes, and some men use dolls to avoid heartache.

Senji Nakajima, 62, likes to bathe his rubber girlfriend Saori. She posted pictures of her on the wall and even skied and surfed. “Human beings are so demanding. People always want you to provide something, such as money or promise,” he said during a romantic picnic under a cherry blossom shed.

“When I returned to Saori, my heart was beating. She never betrayed me and let my troubles dissipate.” Nakajima’s love affair with Saori split his family, and his wife forbade her to leave. A Tokyo-born businessman refuses to give up on her.

“I will never date a real woman again-they are ruthless.”

The doll was sleeping on a bed in a messy apartment outside Tokyo, sandwiched between two previous dolls and a headless rubber torso. He acknowledged that reconciliation with his estranged wife was unlikely and added: “I will not be able to take a bath with Saori or watch TV with her.” “I do not want to destroy my ownership of her. “

Although the pillow fight is one-way, Nakajima is convinced that he has found true love. “Even a prostitute, I will never deceive her, because to me, she is human,” he said.

Another doll lover is Yoyhitaka Hyodo. His home in Saitama is Aladdin’s doll hole, kitsch toys and Japanese erotic toys.

He lives alone, but has an “understand” girlfriend. Because he had more than 10 life-sized dummy, she had to do it, and many of him dressed in combat uniforms to show wartime fantasy. The 43-year-old blogger said: “In the future, I think more and more people will choose a relationship with a doll.”

“The stress has eased, and they complain much less than women.” But he claims to have reduced sexual relations with dolls.

“Now it’s more about connecting me emotionally,” he said.

People may think I’m weird, but this is no different than collecting sports cars. I don’t know how much it cost, but it is cheaper than Lamborghini.

As researchers are developing a new generation of sex robots that can talk, laugh, orgasm, and even remember their birthdays, future doll users can expect more of their own money.

But for now, Ri Zhi, Yazhi’s long-suffering wife, tried to ignore the rubber monster and laughed at her silently from her husband’s bedroom.

“I just keep doing housework,” she said.

“I make dinner, clean, and do laundry. I choose to sleep over sex.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

I love love dolls, they are as charming as maiden

Characteristics Of Modern Smart Sex Dolls

Is it Weird to Buy a Sex Doll?